Skin of our body can be considered as important as any other vital organ in the human system. The Skin and muscles provide an important shelter to the inner organs which are delicate and need to be protected. Apart from its utility in the body system, skin contributes to a large extent to the outer appearance and the beauty of an individual. Who doesn’t want a clean and glowing skin that magnifies the a beauty or attractiveness of a person. A healthy and glowing skin is also the indication of the healthy state of the body. Mentioned here in the article, are a few basic skin care tips that should be kept in mind to have healthy skin and a beautiful appearance.
Here we have listed few skin care tips:
- If skin is Oily or Acne prone, Include Zinc in diet, found in wheat germ, pumpkin seeds & crab Also take Vitamin B3, found in eggs & roasted chicken. Increase intake of water.
- To Maintain healthy & normal skin, nails & hair, include Vitamin B2 in diet found in whole milk, cornflakes & eggs.
- If skin is Dry, include Omega 3 in diet, found in flex seeds & Avocado.
- If skin is Prematurely Aging, include Silicon in diet, found in onions & millets.
- To slow down aging of skin & to maintain elasticity, include Bioflavonoid in diet, found in apricots & broccoli.
- To reduce Puffiness, include Dandelion in diet in form of salad, it reduces water retention. Avoid mucus forming food such as milk & milk products.
- To Improve muscle tone or for face lift, include Vitamin E in diet, found in Almonds, spinach & muesli.
- To reduce pimples & Bacteria, include Vitamin C in diet, found in strawberries & Kiwi.
- To reduce Wrinkles & Free radicals, include Vitamin C in diet, found in orange & cauliflower.
- To reduce eczema, pale or cracked skin & lips, include Folic Acid in diet, found in spinach peanuts.
- To reduce Dandruff, include Selenium in diet, found in mixed nuts & shrimps.
- To reduce Rash, include Manganese in diet found in almonds & soya beans.
- To reduce inflammation, dehydration of skin or burning sensation or eyes, include Vitamin B6 in diet, found in banana, mango & Brussels sprouts.
- To remove itchiness & redness of skin, remove milk, dairy products & eggs from diet.
It is important to have clean bowels every morning to reduce toxins & have clean & healthy skin.
Do Butter Fly Asana to strengthen under things & to reduce puffiness & under eye dark circles.